Thursday 29 May 2014

Chapter 32 - Inspection

Chinna Pazhuvettarayar
When Vandiya Devan saw Chinna Pazhuvettarayar, he started walking towards him, while the three soldiers got up and ran after him and caught him.

But Vandiya Devan boldly looked up and said, "Dalapati! You have come here at the right time. These soldiers tried to kill me after stealing everything that I had. Is this how you treat your royal guests in Thanjavur? I am not only your guest. I am the guest of the King and Queen too. If you can treat a royal messenger sent by the Crown Prince like this, then I dare not think about the fate of others, who come here as guests. I am surprised that you have thieves for your servants. If this had happened in Thondai Mandalam they would have been dead by now."


Chinna Pazhuvettarayar was shocked to see that all his three soldiers were wounded by this, mere boy. Now he desperately wanted to recruit Vandiya Devan into his own army. So he spoke patiently, "Wait thambi! I don't think they could have done all this. Let me interrogate them."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ponni's Beloved on Facebook

Ponni's Beloved on Facebook
Like us on Facebook

Volume 1 - New Flood